Todays Top story is...

Rambling from my life and also maybe so rants

Friday, August 19, 2005

HMMM. SO I was asked to make a blog here and I am going to try it. I am not sure I can keep up with 2 blogs. I will Prob cut and paste. I will also prob add a picture here too.
I am working at 330 am today and it is about 1 am and I cant sleep. I am going to be a zombie. I work only till 830 am YEAH!!! When I normally do the 330am i work till 3.
I have to do that the thurs and friday before labor day weekend. But I need the money. I now have the car payment and I need a new laptop. Hopefully I can have the laptop before school starts. I have to learn to write better. I suck at writing, I articulate great, Can't write. Could be worse I Guess.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Hey, you did it! I was going through my archives and thankfully found your link. I'm so glad I checked back to see if you started one or not ... otherwise, I might not have found you. =(

If you have any questions about the blog (titles and stuff), just let me know. I know blogger pretty well now, I think =/

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I have NO CLUE how to do anything HELP i like titles and such UGGGGG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home