Todays Top story is...

Rambling from my life and also maybe so rants

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Skin its overrated

SO I am putting in a link to some pictures. Beware they are nasty. They are my bad skin. realy bad skin. I have had sensitive skin for years, A few years ago it started to get worse. Cuts would take forever to heal, they did check for diabetes but I instead have both excema and scoricis. But I have also had flesh eating bacteria. Pleasent huh. Well I also forgot I am alergic to bandaid tape. So on my hand I got a cut. I put a band aid on it at work so I didn't get crap into it. Well when the bandaid came off I had small rashy water blisters and itchyness so I scratch. SO a month and a half later my hand looks like a freek of nature. I have to wear a wrist brace and just the tefla type pad on my hand because i can not use bandaids. So while this is going on i start getting a rash on my face beside my mouth. I thought at first maybe I drooled in my sleep and the saliva iritated. Not my luck. 1 week later it is still there and worse. I am putting hydracortizone on it. And no it isn't acne. Acne is different on me which I get too. So now is the life of nothing. No perfumes, hair dye, nail polish, makeup. Back to Baby shampoo, baby detangling spray, baby wash and baby lotion. I know I need my eyebrows waxed but I may break down and do it. Ok I am ranting, I am kinda angry, When my skin is good I have beautiful skin. When it goes bad it goes bad. Before you look at these pictures they are my yucky skin kinda gross so be warned www.kskin.mypicgallery.com

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Karen, that's terrible! I have a lot of skin allergies, but it's nothing like that. I really hope you can find some relief somewhere!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that is really terrible. but in class, in my patho or anatomy books, i like to go through and look at all the grody pictures, so i totally checked your photos out. i am not a freak, though! just in OT school...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home