Todays Top story is...

Rambling from my life and also maybe so rants

Monday, October 09, 2006

Butterscotch...

Tomorrow is the day I have been trying to avoid. I truly believe I will not be coming back with Butterscotch. He was my cat the I got when I first moved out on my own. Seen me threw a few boyfriends. A few pounds. A lot of ups and downs. I am afraid of this, I know it is humane and if he needs to be put down I have to do the right thing . To be honest, I have put down a cat before, precious, my childhood pet. She was 18. My mom kept her when I moved out. So she was more moms cat, yet mine. I am also deciding on this blog. I love the cat blog world. Do I let frisky Have a try at taking over the blog. He is a ball of energy. Also I feel like I seem like I favor Butterscotch. I adore both of my boys, but butterscotch has always been protective of me, slept with me, followed me around. At times scared frisky away from me, he was always my little provider. The live mouse he dropped at my feet ( there were 3. Great stories for another day. ) Mind you he is a indoor cat. He also knew when I was sick and he needed to sleep near me. Now I am not sure why this is so tough. Maybe because Butterscotch can't tell me what he wants. I mean when my father got sick, his wishes were, when it comes time, if there is nothing they can do , do not prolong life. So when the time came with my dad, My brothers and I were all in agreement. We knew it was his wishes and also there was nothing to do to " make him better". It was the right decision.
So tomorrow I go to my moms and take him to the vet and see from there. I will not allow him to suffer. I adore him. He is truly my child.
I am staying at my moms tomorrow and taking my laptop with me. So I will try to blog tomorrow night... Wish us luck and me the strength.. Thanks ..

Sorry this is kinda sad...

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Susie said...

We were awfully saddened to hear about Butterscotch. We had a cousin kitty in Michigan named Butterscotch who went to the Rainbow Bridge last year. Maybe they will meet and enjoy each other's company. You're family is in our purrs and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home