Todays Top story is...

Rambling from my life and also maybe so rants

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Misc

So skin is not gettting better. I got few mosquito bites but everything i have is red and big and infected. It looks bad I go to the dr for a third time on tuesday. My friends BF is going to New Orleans, he is going for 2 weeks, he is a nurse. She is a mess as her week has gone bad in other ways. he leaves at the end of this month. It is great he is going but it is also scary with the crazys and well we don't know what if anything there is for disease down there.
I got my new cell phone today it is pink:)
Talked to my BF last night. he is frustrated. He finally spoke to his roomate about his GF. She tends to treat my BD like an intruder in his own apt. In the past few weeks she has called him names. SO he found out when the lease is up his roomate is moving in with his GF. thats fine. But he also touched on her atitude and her always being there. I am there on weekends and maybe a day here and there maybe. She is there 5 of 7. Wekk his roomates response was well she has diabetes , I am like Ok so she takes medication too she needs to control it, And also her momis dying, I guess her mom has termoinal cancer and has been given a time frame. Another Ok to me. I wasn't rude and a bitch to everyone when my dad was on the hospital dying of cancer. I don't think I was. But she is more the one to play the sympathy card. Poor pitty me. I am waiting for the day. she starts on me. I have somet hings to say. Including if you are so torn up why the fuck are you here not with your mom. You know you have time to do what you want and if you don't now then you have no right to bitch or have regrets later. I think her mom has like year. Also I will pull the well if you can be a bitch to RJ and I then I will be a bitch cause my moms kidneys are fuctioning fully and a part of her heart is dead oh and yes she may need oxygen because her lungs are functioning at about 40% when she is walking.... I can out bitch anyone. I choose not too. She drives me crazy though. When I am over BF house. She cleans the kitchen , And complains that I/ we don't first it isn't my house. Second after we finish eating and watching the movie we started we would have done the " cleaning" Sorry we just do a quick whipe and put stuff away when we are done. We have to learn to cook then scrub then eat then clean all the plates.
At work one of my coworkers is in a mental hospital. He is on week 2. I know what is going on because the others guys are joking about it. And everyone knows. But I am getting a little annoyed. Talking about it is one thing but they are like. Oh I have to go for shock treatment etc... I am sensitive because my dad had very serious mental illness. And had been in a few hospitals and had shock treatment and the such. It is just me.
Ok enough of the ranting and babbling. I am gonna tan. Hopefully it will dry up my skin.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Karen said...

i have excema and scorisis. You know when you get a bite and it itches. And it gets the red around it . I have about 20 cuts/ bites and they keep getting bigger. I am used alchol and calamine llotion. They keep getting bigger and redder and I am not scrating that much but these things keep multiplying. It is so a internal thing

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I am bosy lotion obsessed i used johnsons and cetaphiol. I am just trying to dry up the cuts now. UGG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home