Todays Top story is...

Rambling from my life and also maybe so rants

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

HMMM

SO i am not good at titles. Well lets see went to dr again today over my skin. I have a few cuts and everything is infected it does look a little better but 3 weeks of antibiotics and i look freekish. The worst for me is my srm. Itis huge and i have to cover it for work. My DR today told me to take salt baths twice a day. Use zyrtek instead of claritin in the morn and take the benedryl at night ( for itching) and use bactroban cream 3 times a day. But the kicker. I have to wear lihght flowy fabrics. She said wear ckirts!!! If you look at the pics those are what my ankles look like. So I have a few long dresses to wear and I have no idea what else. I have to wear soft fabrics Jeans are too rough.
On a side not I leave oct 6th at 1240 pm for sc. and return home at 8pm monday the 10th. Gonna visit family and go to a amusment park for a cheer contest. I just want my arms presentabe by then. I need to get pajamas. I have to think about packing, I have gifts to pack and I am not sure what suitcase to bring. Hey these are some of the old ones but the new ones are on the botton and yes you can see the nasty hand is more or less gone www.kskin.mypicgallery.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home