Todays Top story is...

Rambling from my life and also maybe so rants

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

7 Answers to 7 Questions( i was tagged)

7 Answers to 7 Questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:

-Go to england
-Have Children
-Get married
-Loose weight
-get a tattoo
-go back to school
-visit family more

7 things I can do:

-I can garden
-I can drive
-I can dream
-I can change a alternator
-I can comfortable in my body
-I can turn heads
-I can cook

7 things I cannot do:

-I can not make my skin heal
-I can not sew
-I can not be someoneelse
-I can not stand fake people
-I can not cut my own hair
-I can not teach my mom any technology
-I can not change the past

7 things that attract me to another person:

- caring
- knowledge
- Confidence
- emotioanal
- strong
- cute
- caresa bout his presentation

7 things I say most often:

- "huh"
- "and that matters why"
- "Did I wanna hear that"
- "build a bridge get over it
- "ok"
- I've been called worse by better people
- " mom stop pointing when we are driving in the car"( she points to something she wants me to see, Most of the time going in front of my face while driving, ALso when there are a ton of people. She obviosly hasn't hears of road rage)

7 celebrity crushes:

Tom Cruise (but he can't talk)
Kenny Cheney
rick schroder
Jesse james
Johnny Depp
christian bale
the cute one on OCC



7 bloggers I'm taggin
( ok one has to work I only have one blogger friend utagged)
Carolyn

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger amberdusk said...

Ok I LOVE Johnny Depp. My only facination and obsession that my husband lets me get away with (most of the time). Also the color of your blog is very cool. I love pink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home