Todays Top story is...

Rambling from my life and also maybe so rants

Friday, October 14, 2005

pics and car stuff

Pictures From SC
So those are my pics from vacation. Yes those are trpilets that are 2 ashley britney and caitlyn. And I can only tell you who is who in the pic of all three of them together I put them in order. Ashley and brittney look alike.
Also I got a car radio I am so happy. Mom got it for me for a early xmas gift. It was 400 installed but I didnt just get a radio I also bought the conector for the ipod and had that installed so I can just use my Ipod to play from my radio. It is so cool I have a alpine radio. ANd when I play my Iod it shows the name and artist and album of the song. Yes alot of money for a radio but to always have music and not needs cds is all good. It would have been about 250 without the ipod conector. Also in 2 weeks i get my remote car start. YEAH!!!! I am also having keyless entry put in. I originaly went to Best buy and they said they couldn't do it my car was testy electrical. But I went to a auto place yesterday and they were like yeah your car is testy electrical but we do it all the time. it is lifetime guarentteed. It will start from 3000 ft away. My car has a alarm now that makes it so I have to use the key to open and lock the doors which is a pain. The alarm arms when I lock it. So keyless entry here I come. I am so excited for the cold winter day when I start my car upstair and warm it up so that when i get down the snow / ice melts of my windows and then I do not have to fuss and clear the lock of snow to put the key in . I will just hit a button. AHHHHHH dreams. I will have to take pictures of it. I am such a camera whore. ALso for those who read my blog my email is kbmeow@gmail.com you are always welcome to email me TGIF

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Karen, great pictures. I need a nice vacation in a private retreat. Sounds lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home