Todays Top story is...

Rambling from my life and also maybe so rants

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Airshow

Ok so another rambling post. My skin is getting better go back to dr yet again tommorrow.
This link is to my pictures from the airshow i went to saturday. before everyone says boring i have never been to one before. it was so awsome. It was small and such and the planes were cute. But, we went on a 30 min flight on a b24 bomber. The last flying b24 bomber ths day. After ww2 that airplane, which was hugely produced , was sent to the scrap yard and made into soda cans. So now there aren't that many and one flys. So the first pic is the withccraft. Thats the plane i flew on. Second one is the size of the wheels. It was so good. Being 3000 miles up walking around the plane and feeling the wind. The gun windows were open as were a few other places on the plane. Youw ill see a down pic of my shoe and the openess. The catwalk on top of the bomb bay doors was tiny and a miss step would have sent you threw the doors. It was so great. I am still smiling. RJ knew I had never been to a airshow and wanted me to go on something. he was gonna send me on the one that was me go alone nd learn to fly? I was like NO. So after looking around we asked about the b17,24,or 25 flights. They were 400pp. Ok so that was a no. his mom got it for us. but it is tax deductable. DId I say wow yet

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Beth said...

My hubby LOVES air shows. He used to fly so lives vicariously through whomever is up in the air at the time. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home