Todays Top story is...

Rambling from my life and also maybe so rants

Friday, October 21, 2005

Popularity online

Ok ever wonder what it realy means? Does it matter. And why? I am friendly with some " less popular" People online and now I am getting judged for my friendships? WHy and who has any right to do that. I am one who doesn't care if someone is "in" or not but if someone is genuine and nice to me. I want to know the honest people not the phoney. So because i am not as quick to banish or judge I get shunned. Now lets be honest, I realy don't care but it annoys me. I truely believe the ones who are quickest to judge are also the ones who are fake. I could be " popular" tommmorrow I know how. And I have seen people evolve into popularity by learning that, but how long will that last. And when the fake people are found will there be anyone left for them to talk to? Ok so I am ranting. I just have always hated the popularity contest. I also hate bandwaggon jumpers. If x don't like you than y and z don't either. Or if someones hates someone, anytime there is a thing with that other person they always have to dig grrr. Ok ranting over. Have a great weekend

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Ok Beth Now I know which one. My feeling is the same on the judgemnt thing. I feel like lately I have been judged because I do not hate mads. ANd people seem to ne trying to drag me down and cause fights with others. I just dont have the strenth to do it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home