Todays Top story is...

Rambling from my life and also maybe so rants

Sunday, October 30, 2005

still sick:(

Grr Ok so I am still sick. I think it is my own fault. I was doing ok and last week I walked in the mist to get my car. I had to pick it up. I got a remote car start put in. YEAH!! Awell i woke up sunday feel cruddy again. So by wed I was hacking long dry cough. UGGG. But no rest for the weary. My ears were starting to get blocked. well Wed was RJ's Bday so I went there after work. SO I drop him off at work on thurs and head to work myself. I can barely hear anything. And have a cough. So I decide after answering the phone at work and well mispronouncing everyones name that I should call the Dr. So go to the Dr and I have a double ear infection UGGG. And to get rest etc.. But not for me. I get my antibiotic and my cough med with codine and well I am off. I have to meet BF at Uno's after his class because his friends should be coming for his birthday. Well Nick and Jen show and I feel like crap and can't hear the conversation. I smile and nod. But I did have the cough med with codine after I parked my car so no cough. That a one drink stopeed cough. But I am driving so 3 hours later we get going to his house. I am tired and drained. BF tkes off friday. I get up friday I can't hear and I guess my voice is gone and I am shouting. I cant hear a thing. I go to work and well I was told I sound bad. After work I go to BF house but we have plans friday night. UGGG We meet his parents for the birthday dinner. Great Ok then we meet his friends again. One of his friends Bday was friday so we met them at charlie horse. It is now 9 pmish I have been up since 730 and i am so drained but I have to turn on the smile. Until I am informed about racheal. Racheal is one of his friends sister that he had a fling with , nothing more than sex, yes it was before we met but she has called him more than once since we have been together to " see what he is doing" So I am not loving this I am sick and tired and crabby. She sees him and tries to give him a hig which well rj half assed and she got the point. :) She was there with one of her friends and at one point i say the wisper and the point to us. Ha got home at like midnight work up at 2 pm on sat. Didn't go anywhere but the groccery store in the snow. YES SNOW!!!
So I have my halloween costume, Not gonna use it. My hearing is somewhat back, My cough is alot better. But I am still sick.
But today I made chicken corn chower YUMMY!!

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I hope you're feeling better, Karen!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm sorry you're sick!

i was wondering about what you wrote on my blog about match.com...how long were you on? do they only give you local people? is that the only one you tried?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home